So I succumbed to socializing this weekend. Much needed, I suppose.

Midnight ice cream cravings, so we decided to go to McDonald's nearby. My mind was all set on the chocolate sundae but coveniently enough, McDonald's closes early now that it isn't summer anymore. So we went to the store to pick up Ben 'n Jerry's but instead we got chocolates and lifesaver gummies and juices and tostitos and salsa and watnot.

Sang cheap bollywood on the street and ran inside after a dog barked at us. Then attempted watching Golmaal but it seemed too ridiculous. Hogged on the junk purchased previously and called it a night after the following conversation.

M (watching tv, comes across a nurse in a random ad): Ok, so what do nurses remind u of?
Me: Umm.. Grey's?
S: Well, I don't know about u, but nurses remind ME of Rakhi Sawant!
[everyone in fits of uncontrollable laughter]

Selective perception in life is good.

3 comments:

Natasha said...

OMG I WANT TO GO OUT ON MIDNIGHT TRIPS LIKE THAT *ahem ahem* okay so i'm not that hyper anymore :P

yaar nurses remind me of that wicked nurse ratchett (however you spell it) in the movie 'one flew over the cuckoos nest"

inspirex said...

I just checked the link........gawd...what sort of news do u guys read!!!

its about time u read some REAL newspapers!!!
:P

White Magpie said...

LoL...