blues

You know how you have a weird sinking feeling in your stomach when you anticipate something bad is going to happen?
I've had that feeling since the past 2 days. I don't know why. Life is pretty sane leaving aside school-stress, which has now become part of the sane-insane life. It's just so uncomfortable and distracting - this feeling. And I'm no sixth sense expert so it's not like something bad is going to happen just because oooh-I-can-feel-it-in-the-pit-of-my-stomach.
Maybe it's the fasting. It always drains me.
I miss sehri at home, when everyone used to wake up and ammi used to make parathas and anda and kabab and the works. Cereal, I'm sorry, is not sehri. And iftar in class, is not iftar.
So it sucks. And I have this freakin novel of a case study to do which seems like, way out of my brain's league.
And so life is beautiful.
Maybe not.
Maybe it is.

5 comments:

Faith said...

http://runwildnfree.blogspot.com/

mAn[S]o0r said...

aah yes.. the feeling..

but on the flip side, when you think too much on something bad happening.. arent u just *willing* it to happen?

karmic said...

Could be the fasting, or just the general state of affairs in the world? I hope it is nothing.

BTW the talk about your mom making all those foods made me hungry. :)

Sky High said...

I understand about iftars at school-sigh-halankey-I happen to live here in Karachi.It is sad-but you'll come around inshallah.Don't let the pressure get to you:)

Anonymous said...

Hello. Alone on Valentine's Day? Adult Live Chat & Love Try to find partner in your area!
for fun