Cry me a river

I think my biggest weakness is expressing anger. It just comes out all wrong. Although I may be boiling inside, all you will ever see on my face is watery eyes. I can get through the saddest moments without shedding a tear, however the moment someone pisses me off, lo and behold I start crying a river whilst screaming out my emotions. And then of course I get the stereotypical question that enrages me further: "...but why are you CRYING?"

Arg.

Like I would INTENTIONALLY create the drama, like I could control the tears, like I'd want to draw your attention towards my reddened eyes when really you should be concentrating on the words I'm using to blast your face off. Like really.

I am SO over this moving back with my family shit. After 6 years of being by myself, I was uber excited about the change but it's SO over-rated. Really. I need a fuckin break and its just been two months.

3 comments:

Xeb said...

a) I cry more when I'm angry too. It's a nuisance.

b)No matter how much you love them, living with family once you've moved out for a bit is always a challenge!

Anushay. said...

I think it happens when you try and control your anger. I cry after I am done with taking the anger out =|

I'm sure it's pretty hard. After not having a word said to you, living the way you want & then this: they not only interfere they actually make decisions for you =P
IA it'll get better =) *optimistic-ness*

M said...

haha. Anger n tears go so infuriatingly hand-in-hand for me..
It makes all tht boiling rage appear soo... not-hittin-u-in-d-ryt-place kind of thing. Grr..