...because I'm so random

Every night as I change into my pajamas and decide to retire for the day, like a lot of people, I think of the day that has been. After a quick recollection, I log in to blogger to type out a blog post, but instead I look at the blank space, eventually browse a few frequently updated blogs, sigh at my inability to produce words, and leave blogging for another day.

This blog used to be like a diary to me, a venting space, a canvas to paint my day in words and record the good and the bad things that happened to me during the day. It always helped. A look into the unpleasantness kept me grounded, made me realize my mistakes. Meanwhile writing about the pleasant moments always made me smile when I came back to read them at times when I needed that random lift in my mood the most.

It's not the same anymore. And I can either attribute it to being less motivated to etch the memories of this phase of my life into the walls of my blog, or I can call it a writer's block, or I can just say I lead a dull life these days. Whatever the reason may be, I just don't feel like blogging much. But I still do, because I already feel guilty for neglecting my poor little blog for so long. Hence, the tardy half-hearted updates.

Right now I'm listening to Khwab by Junoon, which has driven me into a deepened reminisce mode. I want to go back in time, just a year. Back when my life was perfect. So perfect, I can't believe it was actually real.

This one's for you babe.

Raat dhalni to hai, aanay ujalay to hain...

4 comments:

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Im in the mode that u used to be in before.... Blogging helps me the way it used to help you...

batty said...

well www.oneword.com is great to break out of that rut...

i also find using pictures to blog helps a lot

Anonymous said...

Khwab - amazing song that can drive me to suicide any given day. Gah.

M said...

I can copy paste that whole post to my blog.. its soo, true. It used to keep me grounded, in check wid reality and my mistakes. Touch back wid my morals.. Now its jus..- well, lyk u said really.
Gaping holes in my blog where i have to squint to find myself! :/