I hate the block contact option on msn. I hate being used by it. I hate using it on people. And I generally don't block people because if I don't like them, I tell them that to their face.

Now when I have to use it. I feel guilty.
If I didn't use it, I'd feel guiltier.
Meh.
this sux.

I also realised it's been 4 years since I've been out of school. I feel so old.
sigh.

On a merrier note, one of my friend's much younger sibling is very creative. This one quote, quoted by him is hilarious!

"Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination.. he stuck his thumb right up his bum & died from constipation."

have I ever mentioned I NEVER liked Barney?

5 comments:

mahnoor said...

this establishes it. you are my clone. or i'm yours... whatever.

barney is evil. and he should fall off a cliff and die.

En said...

Ah the MSN days...burning the midnight candle studying over MSN in high school and university, with MSN friends my study group....and yeah I hate the block button too...being used by it is even worse!

The Barney quote was hilarious!

Sadaff said...

sometimes blocking some people out of your msn really does make a difference. it seems life woh ab life mein bi ni hain, its good. at least it is at times for some people.

boo

but anyhow, happy holidays baybee!aap enjoi karo bohat saara!!

abstract said...

i hate you you hate me -
let's gang up and kill barney -
with two .44's shooting at the door - there's no more purple dinosaur!

"guilty"...thats a new one...for me atleast...cheers

Seabrook Crisps said...

hahhahaha@barney quote!!!!!!!!!!!