finally home!

I've been neglecting my blog. But I'm home and I'm ecstatic and jet-lagged. All I do is sleep and watch movies and tv. No academic stress whatsoever. It seems surreal. VERY surreal. It always takes time to sink in.
I've also started praying, which makes me feel so much more at peace. It's amazing how everything starts resolving itself.
There come problems and dilemmas and issues. There come moments when u start losing faith. But if u're strong-willed and hold on and pray like u've never wanted anything more than this one thing surrounding ur life, it eventually comes around.
It happened when I wanted to get into a university.
It happened when I had visa issues.
It happened when I wanted to pass my driving test.
It happened when I was unsure about passing an exam.
It happened when I wanted the desired grades.
It happened when I wanted certain memories/scars to be wiped out from my life.
It happened when I missed home and cried.

This time I want someone.
Please make a way out.
Please make it work.

I'm waiting... patiently.

9 comments:

Reza said...

InshALlah everything will work out great and keep those prayers up :). Thanks for the link. Graicas.

M said...

:).. ths thing can only make smile ..

& smile sum more.. yes.. im glad. n so it hppns.. another way of Allah ji to pull us more closer to Him.

:)

:)

M said...

oh n gud luck! u'r prayers have never failed u till now in those crucial periods u mentioned. :) so theres no way they will now.

u'r at peace dats wot counts.

abstract said...

you just described my god...our god is the coolest!

abstract said...

and for those unsure times, you're gonna read your own post and cry...

mahnoor said...

*hugs* good luck!

and yayy for being home!

Viks said...

Yeah, Good Luck with everything!

En said...

There definitely is an indescribable sense of peace in connecting with our Creator. It's just unfortunate that we only turn to him when we are in misery yet He keeps looking out for us 24/7. (And by the way, I'm not saying this to you...I'm talking about myself). I'm glad you've turned to praying...I find it very peaceful.

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. anderson dvd pamela ticket 6 year old barrel racing quarter horses bay Paul machado gay Hairy nudism woman pamela anderson sex thigh highs fishnet stockings Kitchen maid cabinets website Jack black quotes from saving silverman Vo sinan aftershave outdoor kitchen idea 1964 impala convertible sale newnan georgia Sex futur manga Valtrex dose herpes simplex titfucking pamela anderson pamela anderson Movie starring jenna jameson http://www.popupblockerdownloads.info/Jamesgravesvictimsnameoxycontin.html http://www.butalbital-birth-control.info