'just' friends

How can we fuckin' just be friends after all that's happened?

How can we just be friends after I have all these ideas instilled in my brain?

How can we just be friends after those gazillion phone calls that u and I both made?

How can we just be friends when those phone calls clearly hinted the 'likeness'?

How can we just be friends after having 8-hour long conversations about nothing and still having a smile plastered across our faces by the end?

How can we just be friends after telling each other how we needed wake up calls, when all we really wanted was to hear each other's voice first thing in the morning?

How can we just be friends after managing to finish each other's sentences?


I'm sorry.
I need to tell u I can't go back.
But I cant.
Even though u're a bastard for leading me on.
I still miss u.
Fucker.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really feel for you. hope things get better.

Raheel Lakhani said...

DILEMMA!!

Unknown said...

Maybe you missed the flight? Should've let your feelings known earlier, no?

DysfunctionaL said...

i did, and it only pushed him away..

- thank u all for visitin my blog.. =)

Seabrook Crisps said...

the guy's a fuckin twat. ppl like him need to be taught a lesson in dealing with other ppl.

Anonymous said...

for him its just a fucked up twisted need to reason with almost completely imagined feelings. u'll get over him, ull get over it :)

M said...

aww....

and so it hppnd. *sigh*

*hUggss!*

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »