So I have finals in 4 days, but I'm quite obviously preoccupied with other occurrences.
Study pressure is screwing me over. Mind games are too time and energy consuming. Uncertainty is killing me.

All I'm doing is listening to tons and tons of bhangra and other old-school songs, occasionally dancing on cheap gaanay such as "chunari chunari", getting random pictures taken with my girlfriends, not eating enough [which is working wonders for my diet], and getting entertainment from The OC, Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy as well as a million other comedies.

With the exam doom starting on the 7th, the finance textbook awaits in a lonely corner of the room, waiting to be opened, waiting for the words and numbers it holds to be ingrained in someone's brain.
Not knowing however, that the certain someone has priorities, with finance definitely not being at priority number 1.

P.S. Rang De Basanti is amazing, and that is an understatement.

P.P.S. I FUCKIN HATE DAYLIGHT SAVINGS!

3 comments:

Seabrook Crisps said...

do u kno anywhere i can d/l that film from ?

i tried reading ur other blog but it was liek a play between a boy and a girl !!

abstract said...

daylight savings took away one hour when i was in the middle of a trip...which means i had one lesser hour to study for my final on monday...which means you, me and abstract are all doomed...

mahnoor said...

1) listening to bhangra/cheap/shaadi songs when stressed/ under pressure is the best way to deal.

2) i hate how certain someones take over your main priorities screwing everything else over.

3) Rang De Basanti IS awesome.

4) whoever invented daylight savings sucks. i hear bush wants to eliminate it or increase it, some sh*t like that... who knows. the guy's a madman.

good luck on finals! at least you're closer to the summer than i am =(