whiny

It's only after u decide to call it a day, u slip into ur comfy bed and just think for a few minutes before slumber dawns, that u start recalling things that u had just left unnoticed during the ridiculously fast-paced day.

Till date, I'd always assumed that my closest friends had the same personality and behaviours as myself; and that was the main reason we got along so well.
Today, I realised, how untrue that was.
Today, I realised how differently we all conquered sadness.
One of us just moped around the house, telling everyone else how the expressions on their faces were so blah, it was killing her. She engrossed herself in packing her clothes, shopping for last minute stuff and lying on her bed every half hour.
The other one was extra chirpy, saying she didn't wanna leave in the goofiest tone possible, watching tv, again repeating she didn't wanna leave in another even more goofier tone and so forth.
I, however, had the "if-u-come-near-me-i'll-bite-ur-head-off" expression on my face, bitched at everyone and everything possible. Blatantly refused to help with any packing or anything else for that matter. Indulged in over-eating and again bitched at how stupid everything was.

I'm sorry girls. I just didnt want u to know how upset I was at u leaving. I shall miss u much. =(

4 comments:

Viks said...

Oh dang! man you are one of those people one should ...


*takes a few steps back, slowly turns, and then runs away*

abstract said...

yeah...those days...goodbyes suck...

mahnoor said...

lol vicky ko kaun goodbye keh raha hai?

and man, i deal with goodbyes like you do. i literally take all of my temper out on inanimate objects or anyone who addresses me :P

Awais said...

Nicely written. Remind me of a Jim Rohn quote. "The walls we build around us to keep out the sadness also keep out the joy."