OMG

ok - now this may not come around to be outrageous for some people but it pissed me off majorly. So if u think it's not that big deal then shoo off.

So, its Sunday and S and I are at home at around 7:30ish. I'm sweeping the kitchen floor and S is waiting for some people to come and pick her up. Now, S is a time freak and she does NOT like waiting at all, so she's peeping out the peephole to see if they're here yet. Suddenly, she sees this kid around 11 years old come up to our door.

S: this kid's come up to our door. He might be selling candy for charity.
Me: yeah, if its chocolate, I definitely want some.
S: (hears something strange): SHIT! he's pissing it our door!!
Me: OPEN THE DOOR AND SWEAR AT HIM!
S opens door. The kid wets his pants this time.
S: what the HELL do u think ure doing?
kid: nothing.
S: what the fuck do u mean nothing. You were pissing at our door!
kid: No, I wasnt.
S: LIAR! I saw u through the peephole. what the hell's ur name?
kid (almost shitting his pants now): I'm not telling u.
S: WHAT is ur NAME? where do u live? what kinda parents do u have. Parents who tell u to piss at others door. what the hell's wrong with u twit ?!
Meanwhile I come up with a broom in my hand.
Me: what the FUCK!? I'm calling the cops. (not meaning to of course, but I was mad pissed at that kid)
kid (ready to cry): no please dont. I'm SORRY! someone dared me to.
S: yeah ok, but we're calling the cops.
kid (SO crying): I'm sorry. I've already said it. Isn't that enough?
S: No it isnt enough. Who the hell are u pissing at our door?

S calls out to me to call the cops, the kid's in BAD shape. I tell S in urdu to tell the guy to clean his piss and we wont call the cops on him. S turns around to face me and says how do we make him clean it. By that time the kid has sprinted off. We both started laughing at his harassed expression.
Now all this time we're thinking his piss is outside. S closes the door and looks down on the floor.

S: AAAAH! That HIS piss INSIDE OUR HOUSE!
Me: NO FUCKIN WAY! BASTARD! BHENCHOD! How the fuck do we CLEAN it?!

So we're both throwing a panic attack. TOTALLY grossed out! S's ride comes and she leaves, leaving ME to attend to some unknown white kid's piss. I, for the record, have never even cleaned a bathroom. I sorta have a 'deal' with my housemates in which I clean most part of the house and in return they wash the bathroom.

Khair, in state of utter panic, I call M, narrate the whole story and ask her HOW to get the piss off, cuz I'm thinking NOTHING can disinfect that area on the floor. So anyways, with her instructions and some of my own brainstorming, while wearing gloves and using up a whole new roll of paper towel, I actually cleaned that area 3 times with vim, 3 times with another bathroom cleaner, twice with windex, twice with another disinfectant, and twice with a fabric freshner. Same goes for the door. And all this while swearing non-stop in EVERY language I know.

Anyways, moral of the story is:
If u ever see any kind of liquid at ur doorstep or even inside ur house [if u DONT have a liquid proof door like us], or if u see something sprayed outside ur door, NEVER EVER assume its just water or melted snow. ITS some random gora's PISS!! DISINFECT immediately!

16 comments:

blindside the goldfish said...

had brown/red/black puke near my door in my hallway the other day if it makes you feel better : )

Viks said...

haha - nasty stuff!

Yeah I was in Kitchner for the Mehndi!

mahnoor said...

omg omg omg omg ewwwwwwwwwww!!! please! i don't think i can ever eat again! :S

Viks said...

haha - did you go to the Wedding on Saturday as well?

Read before use said...

after cleaning it so much,do you think you will still go and stand on "the place" barefoot?

Viks said...

hahaha - yeah yeah Woodbine! Good stuff. So you were from the girls side - right?

Viks said...

Yes Yes! You know where I'm getting at!

WHO ARE YOU?!!?!?!?!?!

abstract said...

i sent that kid...

Viks said...

Yeah .. so we were just all wearing tuxedo so I guess it's hard for you to know!

But you tell, which dress? N' I'll get rest of the info ;)

Tell me you were not with that Baji who was wearing GREEN! 'cause she was .... YEAH!

Awais said...

Is it just me or is this Viks fella talking to himself?

Viks said...

Lol @ Awais - No No everything is fine. We're just getting a few things cleared.

So Dysfunctional! Yeah Green Baji who had like two other sisters and a few other friends with her!

mahnoor said...

lol i can see the comments on this post have now turned into vicky trying to identify who u are :P

DysfunctionaL said...

i know eh, keep him guessing! ;)

Viks said...

Lol @ Mahnoor!

Dysfunctional - Yeah, that baji was pretty. Sad to know she was married or something!

Sadaff said...

vicky she is mine, you GO AWAY:P


ps: yes, you are mine madam:D

Reza said...

LoL. Happened to me too in Western Michigan. I will tell you the story laters sometime.