weekend randomness

So another week commences. Same old school, assignments, projects, 8:30 am classes. It's a bitch I tell ya. It's Monday and I'm already looking forward to the weekend, anticipating it anxiously and hoping it will be something like the last one. Super amazing.

So the weekend was a rollercoaster ride that started with tobogganing slash snow tubing with my lil' cousin, [massive adrenaline pump-up, although I must admit I was shit scared of the speed initially, and believe it or not, my 8 year old cousin was a big support in me overcoming that fear.] which later metamorphosed into an unsuccessful attempt of making a snowman, and eventually lead to a nasty snowball fight. And then, the hyper-active weekend ended with transitions between and repetitions of 'ooh, he's so fine' and 'yummyyy, I'm SO marrying him', while watching "Bluffmaster", with my other newly-turned-teen cousin.

Meeting up with family was never this rewarding. Much much younger cousins were never so much fun. And Abhishek Bachchan has never looked this HOT!

10 comments:

Viks said...

Good Good! Yeah I was just heading to University as well. First day and it seems boring already!

So how was Bluffmaster? Worth it?

Anyhow, chill!

-Viks

PS::: Yeah - younger cousins are a mystery itself, they always stun you! ;)

Sarah said...

i want abhishek.

do you know he can speak french fluently!

okay - that turns two pointers towards him!

abstract said...

its sorta hard to care about life when im listening to the background music on your page...i must know what this is...

mahnoor said...

Abhishek speaks french too?!?!!!?!!?!!! *swoon*

Read before use said...

you are stationed in UAE??
nice peice of music you have on your blog...

abhishek had it lucky for him...
although he can act,

but look all his early films bombed but makers kept on giving him more and more films..

mayya said...

I've never seen snow :/ making a snowman is on my wishlist

and I don't like Abishek, won't fight you for him :D

Awais said...

Abhishek Bachan!? .. Woman, you need help!

DysfunctionaL said...

viks: Bluffmaster was SO worth it.. I'm a fan!

sarah: french?! woah.. i didnt know that..

abstract: it's a theme from Final Fantasy and its called "I would like to say everything."

mahnoor: watch bluffmasterrr...ASAP!

hani: nope, not dubai, although i plan to find a job there once i graduate.. he he he..

mayya: making snowmen is fun.. I just realised that.. come down and we'll indulge in that..

awais: I'm just ONE of the MANY women who need help.. lol.. and thanks for dropping by!

=)

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... rival premiere dual travel mug coffee maker Dish dryers cheap wireless calling plan girl sex pregnant com men haveing sex Wedding invitations by gala weddings buycom tamiflu Fruit dryers How do car navigation systems work Viarabine or acyclovir in treating shingles Milliken law offices kansas Tooth laser whitening chicago history of cory coffee makers software and financial and planning

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! 100k sales jobs 1953 buick skylark sale