argh

So I was trying to burn a movie on a DVD, and after spending enough time on looking for an easy to use software/addon/plugin, toiling around with it to figure out how it works; my darned computer crashed on me while the burning process was half way through. A total waste of time, effort and a dvd.

Not to mention, that the precious time wasted could've been utilized to its best by cramming Corporate Finance and the assignment that follows it.

The fact that I feel extremely frustrated right now goes without saying. Thank you A, for sending me this beautifully serene song. I really need it at the moment to stop hyperventilating.


Listening to: Deepak Chopra feat. Demi Moore - Desire

If anyone needs to soothe their brain cells and can't find the song, then just ask. =)

5 comments:

abstract said...

sex lounge - music for making love - part 1 - 03 - deepak chopra ft. demi moore _ desire.mp3


filename talks for itself...speaks for itself...whatever...

sometimes some songs make us all want to fall in love again...

fuck

DysfunctionaL said...

hahaha.. the filename gives it a different outlook.. but yeah.. it is definitely one of those songs that makes u fall in love again..

Awais said...

wow Demi Moore can strip and sing!!!?? Ashton Kuther is one lucky bastard!

oh and Corporate Finance!? sounds interesting!

Sadaff said...

send me song :(
i need serenity for real

and oye i blogged, i yam alive:P

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »