Reason #739484 why I love you

Rewind a year, give or take a couple of months..

You make a random call to me, and tell me to listen carefully.. and when I do, I hear Abida Parveen.. and I scream "OMG, you're watching and listening to Abida Parveen LIVE!"
and you say, "yes, and knowing how much you love her, I had to call and rub it in"..

You call it rubbing it in.. I see it as something that reminds you of me so much, you resort to crazy international calls..

haha, I'm turning into an optimist. great.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is new. Someone that likes Abida Parveen. :P

Anonymous said...

what is the meaning of life

...life in itself has no meaning, for its purpose is an opportunity to create that meaning, therefore:
...to die
...to simply live until one dies (there is no universal or celestial purpose)
...nature taking its course (the wheel of time keeps on turning)
...whatever you see you see, as in "projection makes perception"
...there is no purpose or meaning whatsoever (see nihilism)
...life may actually not exist, or may be illusory (see solipsism or nihilism)
...to contemplate "the meaning of the end of life"

M said...

oh c'mon, ppl jus need a tru sense to lisn to her.

i personally am smitten by her..