tag

Since I need to update my blog, yet nothing noteworthy has happened, I will utilize the perfectly timed tag by enyur..

So, the 8 qualities I look for in a perfect partner..

1. He must own a huge mansion.

2. He must have lots of money.

3. He must own a Mercedes. [the BMW is MY goal.]

4. He must love me more than his money. [i.e. heed to all my financially demanding requests.]

5. He should be tall, dark and handsome. [I quite adore goaties as well..]

6. He should have a kick ass sense of humour, yet be serious and responsible as situations change.

7. He needs to be good in... ahem.

8. oh, and did I mention he needs to be rich?


he he he..

10 comments:

Viks said...

Basically you need a guy who has 'Money Trees'. Has the ability to transmute into a servant and obey all your orders, while also has the quality of being a child at times and listen to all your talks endlessly. Also, who can be a comedian at times, plays ball, and can act like a mommy-daddy to take all the responsiblities - Right?

If you ask me, you seem to need a robot more than a human ;)

DysfunctionaL said...

lol..
i'm asking for the perfect man.. and such beings dont exist.. do they?
hehe..

khair.. a disclaimer anyways.. although the list might seem like a joke [which it is to a certain extent], SOME of it reflects my much needed priorities.. which ones? I leave that to ur imagination.. =)

viks, please update ur blog and do not judge me by this post. ;)

Reza said...

Rest Assured :P. I am not that person Dysfi :D. I only share the name.. But I am not him :P.

Reza said...

Wait.. Maybe I am.. you never know. The world is a small place after all :D. We need to investigate this :P. What say you?

En said...

Interesting....lol!!

Reza said...

and IM STILL not in your BLogs I visit list :P. This is a conspiracy :P.

mahnoor said...

hahahahahah!

that is a perfect picture.

Raheel Lakhani said...

kunwari kudi naal phone milaing :p

The Individualist said...

lol very nice. very nice.
*wants to shut down the computer and concentrate on earning more....
Maybe there are more girls of the same breed than I think there are... :p
On a serious note, a light hearted blog that, well, made me smile here and there. :D

abstract said...

donald trump?