A: why dont u ever sms me?
me: becauseeee, my last month's phone bill was $194, I HAVE to stop using my phone excessively..
A: WHAT? kis se baatein karti rehti ho?
me: matlab, if u can jolt ur phone memory a little bit, I sent u a gazillion messages..not as if that amounted to $194 but still it was a major contribution.. wesay bhi international texting is bloody expensive if done in bulks! :S
A: hahahaha, sucker, its only 5 rupees for us..
me: to tum kara karo na text.. mein kyoon karoon..
A: haan chalo mein hi kar loonga..

a few days later..

A: msges ka reply to ker diya karo manhoos..
me: konsey msges.. I just got one at like 4 in the morning asking me what I was doing! argh!
A: haan haan jo bhee..
me: waqayee nahee miley..
A: So.. u can be considerate enough urself and message me sometime..
me: you know my phone bill story.. dont make me repeat it.. I'm usually not a cheapskate..
A: nahee, mein to wesay hi keh raha hoon.. kiya karo message.. so that I can pretend I never received them and not reply back at that..


arghhh! I quite like u.. but really now.. I'm THIS close to being bankrupt.. I dont have a job and I still have to last two months before I can go home and TOTALLY get pampered by my parents..
*sigh*

P.S. I know eh, maybe he just misses me.. lol..

10 comments:

mahnoor said...

hahahaha THIS is why i've been avoiding getting a cellphone.

awwwww!

mayya said...

why don't you use sms2pk.com or mobilinkgsm.com to send messages to pakistani mobiles
they aren't very reliable but once in a while a message or two does get through :)

Anonymous said...

you both like each other
no duh.
dont you guys have some cheap sms package that either/both can get?

Destitute Rebel said...

ya use online sms services they are unreliable but free, talking about unreliable "A" is probably using Maybelink the leading GSM provider in Pakistan, messages never reach their destination.

En said...

Aww...now that's what I call Wireless love! That's cute!!! Yeah, international text messaging is expensive!!

En said...

Oh and by the way...I've tagged you! (Although I didn't mention it on my blog). You're it! Na na na boo boo...

Sadaff said...

cell phones are evil
and long distance killer hai
sad poor students we:(

M said...

lolzzzz!

yes i knw wot u'r goin thru.. *winx*

but i think prepaid sounds waayy better... ths way u tend to be a lil carefull..-- my dad cut off my postpaid whn he realized my bill reached upto a 1000 bux.. :$-
wznt in a position to complain. :D

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
» » »

Anonymous said...

What a great site Code 3 model 3600 siren Part-time jobs in the twin cities herbs cellulite Canadian long distance moving company Nexium manufacturer mother work at home http://www.reductionblendnaturalhighcholesteroldiet.info/Haarp-patents.html Karaoke song book creator and mp3 player fiat doblo side impact protection marketing job in houston why use online payment systems region v job corps