No matter how much someone might claim to care for u, the truth is.. they're lying. It's a big fat wordly lie. They might not say it, but it shows.. every once in a while.. in their conversations, in their actions.

You know what, I don't care. Not for u, not for anyone else. It hurts now, but atleast I dont lie and hurt u with slips of tongue and actions that blow disinterest in my face. Atleast I don't lie to u to save someone else. I'm sick of this, I might come across as being stupid, but I'm actually not. I'm observant and I watch everything closely. I don't say it, but that doesn't mean I dont have an opinion.

I just choose to be quiet.

It's my life and I dont bloody need any sympathy. Liar.

3 comments:

abstract said...

frail, very frail but fragile? not so...or maybe...

tell you what, carry a/many pocket knife/knives

Reza said...

Be strong :D. Surround yourself with people that wont lie to you.

En said...

Please don't let one bad experience set a precedence. I hope you'll find many more caring people...and like everyone has said...be strong!!