random funny

Reaching home sweet home after a long drive always seems to end up in a race for reaching the bathroom first, because of well, obvious bladder-related reasons. So today, we all reached home and while I thought I'd made it in a great timing to the bathroom door, I turned the knob to realize a sibling had actually beat me to it! It was like The Flash or something..

Anyway, out of an impulse and in an extremely irritable tone, I asked, 'Who's in there?!'

And in an EVEN irritable voice, my sister replied, 'Ummm.. KAREENA KAPOOR!'


hahahahaha.

btw, Atif Aslam's and Noori's performance from Coke Studio (S02E01) are rocking my world right now. Atif's Jal Pari just a wee bit more.

3 comments:

Ubaid said...

why couldn't it be katrina :p

Anonymous said...

Haha! =D
Loved the same two songs - so amaziiinnnggg <3

Roshni said...

haha...your sister's cool =P

BTW...Atif is awesome. Noori too. And Javed Bashir.
Atif obviously a teeny bit more for me too -ahem- ..can.not.wait.for.the.next.episode.