falling

Everytime you're upset, I get a little sad too. But that is still okay. What kills me is pretending to be happier than I really am at that point, just so some of 'being happy' rubs off on you. What kills me is pretending to be funny when I really don't feel it, in the hope that maybe one of the corny jokes will atleast make you smile.

I'm holding on real strong now but I'm afraid I might slip.

I need you to hold on to me too, so that I know even if I do slip, you'll still be there holding on to me to prevent the fall.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's lucky to have you.
you should always know that.
salute!

Unknown said...

i think u should clear this mes up and start falling for yourself.
its less painful and helps you to stand up for yourself, if you fall hard in future.

bas kamal said...

he's lucky to have you.i think u should clear this mes up and start falling for yourself.