Words

Words. Little words. Big words. Manipulated to express how you feel. Manipulated to rhyme in poems. Manipulated to ask questions and expect anticipated answers.

Words. Savoured, when pleasant. Erased, when hurtful. Repeated, when misunderstood.

Words.
The only thing that can keep you connected when you are miles apart from the people you love, that can make your incoherent thoughts coherent and vice versa.
The only thing I have to make you love me, and hold on to me.

The ONE thing I'd want you to use lyrically and romantically; keeping me in mind, and not her. For once.

1 comments:

En said...

Those are lots of words alright! "Manipulated to ask questions and expect anticipated answers." I love that!

Hope you're doing well, I do see your comments on my blog once in a while.
Still a fan of Bulk Barn? hehhehehe