la dee daa

Today I woke up at 7:15am with cute little text messages that instantly made me smile. Very few things make me smile in general, and during early mornings, even fewer.
Anyways, went to school, attended classes. I swear, I'm gonna miss this so much. The sara hua cafe, mr. sub, stupid printers that never work, vending machines that eat money off my card, the missing hawk on the floor, random bumping into people but always running off because u're always 'late' for something. This life is fun. Stressful, but then what isn't?
I've been buying so much coffee/french vanilla from tim horton's and I haven't even won a SINGLE free donut even.. what the hell! Someone in school won an ipod, and I can't freakin' even win a free donut. Talk about unfair. Khair, today I spilled coffee on a man in the bus. It wasn't my fault.. the man was in front of me, the coffee cup in my hand, open obviously, cuz I was drinking it. The bus driver braked and the coffee plopped out on the man's profile. His jacket, his pants, his sleeves. But the coffee wasn't hot. Anyway, I started saying sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to.. and I dont know what gave, but he didn't notice the spilt coffee and he didn't hear my apologies. Infact, he NEVER once looked my way! Soooo, I shut up. What he didn't know, wouldn't hurt him. he he he.
Also, I never realised wholewheat multigrain pizza could taste so good. so so good. And omg, I'm in love with cheddar rice crackers and jalapeno cheese. I also feel that my jeans get more snug by the day. Cause unknown.
Finally, watched The Departed. AMAZING. Had me on the edge at all times. I wanna do Leo DiCaprio now.
I'm in a terribly good mood which is being wasted. I wish u were here.

7 comments:

En said...

You know, I actually, finally won a coffee yesterday from the Rrrrroll up the Rrrrrrim contest! A coffee! I'd love a car or an iPod. But I guess a coffee will do.

Tim Horton's half coffee-half French Vanilla is yummy! (Kills the overpowering sweetness). Rice crackers and cheese are amazing (haven't tried it with Jalepeno yet) and so is Pizza Pizza's multigrain pizza!

Anonymous said...

nice to see u in such a good mood...
dont worry u will win a ipod..forget the doughnut
xx

Anonymous said...

i meant the suga

mE said...

yup departed was amazing, but i would pass on doing leo.

And nothingy can wake mEup smiling at 7:15am, sheesh

nice blog you have here.

mahnoor said...

hahahaha it's funny, but as deep and fabulous the departed was, my first thought after the movie was also "damnnn i wanna do leo!"

bas kamal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bas kamal said...

hey even i have 2 win da ipod dis month...dat means we r same;-)dnt worry ull get it...