meh

I can't believe it's Thursday already. I haven't done jack shit as far as studying is concerned and reading week is almost over. What the hell, we need to have two reading weeks. Don't they realize suicide rates are at an all time high? *sigh*

but anyways, I'm glad atleast aik week off to milta hai. Sleep when u want, wake up when u want.

I finally managed to complete Mystery Case Files, super addictive game of the year. Experimented with cooking and successfully made besani roti. Been cleaning around the house more than I would like. Made a spontaneous trip to Eaton Centre and senselessly spent money. Fell in love with Zara's clothes all over again. Had the wickedest pad thai at Spring Rolls and strolled on Younge St. with charsi friends and yummy menthol smokes.

I so don't wanna go back to school. That's when all hell breaks lose.

Forgive me for the monotony. But I just wanna go home. Regardless of all the occasional fun times I have here.

I just wanna go to my parents, my annoying sisters, my room, my bed, my pillow, my comforter, my HOME.

This post is super senseless.

I also want a trendy Guess bag.

7 comments:

abstract said...

i have 52 reading weeks a year, sleep when i want wake up when i want...don't take school so seriously

this comment is super senseless

mahnoor said...

*hugs*

we need to run away home together man. but then again... there's something oddly satisfying when u make it thru the whole time and come home to crash at the end.

and you have my new favorite song up! i'm gonna dance now =P

Ajit Chouhan said...

nice stuff..pretty interesting blog

Maria I said...

.. just buy that bag and get over it all!

*chuckles*

coco jumbo said...

love the skin.
Yes reading weeks are a source of bliss in the abyss of darkness of a univer student. but for me reading week was more of a playing week.

Viks said...

Right!

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Merchant accounts oloo olol000ooooooooooooooooooooooo Equivalents to meridia hardcore vintage Is it safe to whitening teeth provigil http://www.blonde-chick.info/rate_small_boobs.html kenmore tumble action washer South bend boating http://www.license-plate-frames.info/spongebobsquarepantspic.html http://www.blonde-chick.info Silver breast cancer bracelet Meridia prescripti