I don't feel like blogging, or orkutting or chatting or even watching tv. I'm perpetually tired and all I want to do is sleep. Be it at home in the comfy bed, or the uncomfortable seats on the bus, or the couch in the tv lounge. I don't even know how I make it through classes without a minute or two of shut-eye, and how I manage to be attentive and participate in class [which is absolutely essential, since my classes have a significant amount of participation marks]. But the moment I'm out of there, its like my mind becomes one-track and focuses ONLY on slumber.
I just hope this is a phase because quite OBVIOUSLY, its not contributing to my academics very positively.

I am also becoming too whiny. This needs to stop.

I need to go home now.

4 comments:

mahnoor said...

i totally understand what you're going through. some mornings i just don't want to get out of bed, or even move. and i stay there.... until the sun goes down. and sometimes even longer =P

trust me. it's a phase. and it will pass.

*hugs*

Viks said...

Don't worry, this time will fly away soon!

abstract said...

its not you, its the planets...trust me

Sarah said...

this is a pretty neat template