Please read and forward!

I came across this piece of news when someone posted it as a facebook link. I have no words to describe what I feel at the moment. Anger at the negligence of the MNC and the advertising agency, or remorse and sadness at the heinous tragedy faced by the family and children? Then again, maybe its shame and disgrace to see how vested interests of the bigshots can cause the media and the NGOs to turn a deaf ear towards this incident?

It's appalling and gutwrenching to say the least. Please read this, spread it to your blogs, twitter, facebook profiles, send emails, sms your friends in an effort to create awareness of the tragedy, and to bring justice to Saad's children and to Saad himself. May Allah rest his soul in peace.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad and disappointing.

Roshni said...

Jang posted up an article on it a day or two later I think.... However it is a shame how the sponsors ddnt own up and how the media was so reluctant about the incident..... -lesigh-

brok3n said...

UPDATEEEEEE =p

Roshni said...

This is brok3n and I've moved: http://roshni1625.blogspot.com/
=)

M said...

I am missing u dysfy!

Roshni said...

Yes yes... update!