recap

I have been so busy the past few days. From finals to trips to major house cleaning to haircuts to some not-so-fun encounters.
Strangely though, there isnt much to blog about. It's been eventful, yet uneventful at the same time. Hence, the randomness of this post.
Pakistan's already won the series, even though the last ODI's scheduled for today. *big smiley face*
It still holds excitement though, for if Pakistan wins today's match, it gets to the rank of the 2nd best ODI team in the world. So basically, all we gotta do now is kick some aussie butt and the world cup is ours!! muahahaha..
so yeah, apart from cricket, my other major time-consuming activity's been listening to songs. Bluffmaster has amaaaaazing music, not to mention the fact that Abhishek Bachchan looks super super hot!! damn, he's one of dem "perfect guys".. *sigh*
aaaand, before I get anymore unbearably random, I should sign off. Oh, and I started a new blog, which is even more random than this post.. oh jeez, whatever, meh, and JO BHEE..

5 comments:

mahnoor said...

YESSSSS!!! ANOTHER ABHISHEK BACHCHAN FAN!!!! i must say, you have a good eye when it comes to guys and their talents/looks!!! ;)

and uffff i can't believe the ODI's are going to be over before i even get there. i've been so upset since they started! so cricket deprived! :(

and yayyy now i'm going to jump to the other blog!

mayya said...

lol Abishek's come a long way from his first film which I unfortunately ended up seeing :p dancing in a green and golden sherwani in front of the Taj mahal!! :s

I LOVE your falling snow flakes wala template :D

Viks said...

Abhishek is a good actor. Rest doesn't bother me ;)

and priceless moments are only in Visa cards' commercials.

Pakistan lost the last match, so that'll put them with 116 points on 3rd place. Not a bad effort really!

And I'm sure you read my latest editions of stories "Timeless Moments" well, there are 'things' or i should say 'feelings' that you fail to express. And certain 'moments' as well which make you realize how a fantasy world would be, and how a realistic world would be. Sometimes you just stand between them and you just have to make your mind up on which to choose. I just chose reality.

I can go on forever but that's not required and somewhat a *phew* expression would be from your side as well :P

I just love my tiny tricycle, that's how I have been roaming around to different blogs :P

*jumps on his tricycle and wheels out*

coco jumbo said...

sweet blog and viks, i love your tricycle.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Men who love lesbians play enchanted unicorn slot machine Cum orgy vanessa abacoa golf discount florida Radar detector remote botox tv advertising assurance life endowment in the us