There are some things in life that tend to affect you and your life to an unimaginable extent. The recent 8th October incident, being one of them.

Although, the limitation of having only one Pakistani channel to watch was a handicap, but the edited footage telecasted constantly had inflicted enough pain for me to think.. "ab bas, ab kuch kerna chahiye.."

The fundraiser at school went well. We raised like 3000 dollars in 2 days, standing and harassing people to donate. Going on minimal sleep, draining ourselves out, happy about atleast being able to help in some way. Insignificant as it might be.

I watch the tv again.
3000 dollars seem like a couple of rusty pennies compared to the amount actually required, compared to the amount of destruction, compared to the number of homeless.

I wish I was back home with my mommy.

I wish I could actually help.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »